winning the race
In 2022 WA Police Force initiated research
and testing of ‘green’ vehicles that may be suitable for operational Policing
BETTER FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
BETTER FOR PUBLIC IMAGE
BETTER FOR PERFORMANCE
BETTER FOR LONG-TERM COSTS
BETTER FOR THE FUTURE
Electric Police Motorcycle
Current Police Motorcycles
Most common Police on-road motorcycles are currently Yamaha FJR1300 & Honda ST1300 models.
fOLLOW THE LEADER
The Energica Experia shares competitive horsepower and acceleration statistics between the common Honda ST1300, Yamaha FJR1300, and BMW R1200RTP Police fleet motorcycles.
However, the newly designed Experia motor creates an unstoppable 900 Nm / 664 ft lb. of Torque at the wheel, giving it instant power no other internal combustion engine (ICE) ever could.
Bigger, yet lighter everywhere
Experia’s world leading battery capacity (22.5 kWh) has increased, yet has a lower weight, plus a centralized, lower center of gravity allowing for better low-speed rideability.
The new redesigned Permanent Magnet Assisted Synchronous Reluctance Motor (PMASynRM) is also lighter, and positioned lower than in previous Energica models making the Experia a pleasure to ride in mixed terrain.
7 Year/70,000 km Ownership Cost
Charging is shockingly easy: use a wall socket, new or existing EV chargers, or DC Fast Charge Stations
Energica Motorcycles are the only brand in Australia that offers dc FAST CHARGING
100% RENEWABLE 100% POSSIBLE
Case Example: Australian Electric Motor Co. (AEMC) HQ
- AEMC HQ utilizes a 28 kW Solar Power system
- On average, the daily solar energy generated is 92.7 kWh
- One Energica Experia nominal battery pack capacity is 19.6 kWh
- The average solar power generated per day equates to fully charging one Experia 4.7 times and riding 1,182 KM
- In comparison to the fuel economy of a Yamaha FJR 1300, that daily solar generated mileage would cost $179/day or $65k/yr in petrol
DID YOU KNOW… Solar costs have dropped significantly over the past decade, making the move to renewable energy even easier. We can help achieve your solar energy goals for your fleet, with costs as low as $1k per Kilowatt.
performance and sustainability packaged
power without emissions
Australian Electric Motor Co – Australia’s only dedicated electric motorcycle distributor. We source, import & road-approve the best electric motorcycles from around the world for use in Australia. Our parent company EEMC has been the biggest retailer of electric motorcycles in the UK market since 2018.
We have built up valuable knowledge of servicing, maintenance & charging requirements of premium electric motorcycles. We know which brands to work with & which to avoid.
- AEMC will provide your organization with an Energica Experia for your team to field test, along with a full demonstration of usage and charging.
- If you are interested in solar and charging options, AEMC will perform a free evaluation and quote for your infrastructure.
- Based on the number of required Experia models, and any further charging/solar solutions you may want, we will tailor a package to your needs with finance options available